How To Apply Beard Tonic, Beard Oil & Beard Balm
Feed your Mane
Apply Beard Tonic at least twice a day. Do not rinse out. Allow to dry briefly, then apply beard oil and comb your beard as normal.
- Hold the bottle about 3cm away from your face.
- Spray your beard liberally (Drive it like a rental).
- Rub the tonic through your whiskers.
- Now Apply Beard Oil
- Use at least twice a day, with beard oil for the best results.
Nourish & Moisturize
Next… Beard Oil should be applied at least twice a day. Three to four times a day for best results and awesome fragrance top up. Beard Oil is not a luxury item that you use now and then, it must be used every day – it a necessity for your skin and beard.
Beard Oil goes on after Tonic, before balm or on its own. You’ll find your perfect amount of oil – start with a smaller and build up – Beware!! there is such a thing as too much beard oil. For short beards use 1-2 pumps, use more the bigger your beard is.
- Pump 1 – 8 shots of oil into the palm of your one hand.
- Lightly rub your hands together.
- Run the oil through your whiskers.
- Don’t forget the skin below the eyes and the bottom of your neck.
- Grab your comb and give your hedge a solid workout.
Beard Balm, an interesting concept.
Balm is use after beard oil to give you some control over your beard and to tame any fly away whiskers. When the beeswax sets your style will hold and the Mafuru butter in the balm is an amazing leave in conditioner.
- Scoop up about a thumbnail size of balm.
- Place it in the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together so the wax can melt.
- Run your fingers through your whiskers.
- Grab your comb or brush and style away.