An Silky Smooth, combination of Beard Oil and Beard Conditioner that leaves ZERO oily residue.
The High Street Beard Jelly will help to keep your beard hair conditioned and skin below your beard moisturized and super hydrated. Beard Jelly is a lightweight blend, it won't weigh down your beard or leave your skin and hands feeling greasy.
Orange Blossom Water is an excellent skin toner that will soothe your skin irritations and reduces the redness.
Witch hazel is an astringent that contains several compounds with potent anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. Witch hazel tones the skin by tightening pores and indirectly removing excess oil, dirt and bacteria.
Aloe vera is packed with minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and vitamins A, C, and E, which all work together to reinforce the skin’s barrier. Aloe also contains polyphenols, which appear to protect against skin cancer and free radicals that age the skin.
A blend of dark and light woods with a dry clean aroma. Ceder, Sandalwood, Cypress, Patchouli, Mahogany, Pepper & Laurel leaf.
Bottle Size: 60 ML
Aqua, Hamamelis Water (witch-hazel), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Flower Water, Aloe Vera Gel (liquid), hydroxyethyl cellulose, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) oil, Oryza Sativa (rice bran) oil, Nigella Sativa (black cumin) oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari melon) oil, Adansonia Digitata (baobab) oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (broccoli) oil, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-10, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenusoft Q), Hyaluronic acid 1%
- Rapid absorption! Jelly does not sit on the beard or the skin on the face.
- Easy to apply, no droppers or caps to replace.
- You can apply to your entire face and neck area.
- Squeeze the desired amount of jelly into the palm of your hand.
- Lightly rub your hands together. (Don't rub the jelly away)
- Rub the jelly through your whiskers.
- Don’t forget the skin below the eyes and the bottom of your neck.
- You can apply jelly to your entire face, neck and hair.
- Grab your comb and give your beard a good combing.
- Repeat at least twice a day.