Beard Butter will nourish your beard hair and restore its vitality
Beard Butter was designed to be a hair conditioning treatment, something you would do on one of those bad beard days, when nothing makes your beard happy and you are frustrated.
You can also leave Beard Butter in overnight, it isn’t greasy, so it won’t stuff up your linen. You Wife or Girlfriend will thank us later. Wash it out in the morning with Beard Soap & you will be amazed.
You can if you wish, use beard butter as a styling aid. It does have a small amount of bee’s wax for hold, but the hold and feeling from the Kaolin clay in the butter, has a totally different feel to anything else. I would describe it is a light crackly feeling that softens to quite a nice comfortable hold that just slightly present in the background.
Beard Butter is worth trying for sure.
30 Gram Tin
A wonderful natural nutty fragrance of Mafura Butter & Woodsmoke
Mafura Butter, Mango Butter, Coco Butter, Shea Butter, Avo Butter, Beeswax, Kaolin Clay, Safflower Oil
- Leaves no oily residue.
- Conditions hair like crazy.
- Smooth and easy to apply.
- Does not weigh down your beard.
- Scoop up about a small amount.
- Place it in the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands lightly together.
- Rub the butter through your whiskers.
- Grab your comb or brush.
- Leave in for 10 - 15 min.
- Wash it out - Or you can just leave it in.